Tuesday, May 24, 2011

27 Weeks

The planet Uranus has 27 moons. There are currently 27 Amendments to the United States Constitution. Wolfgang Mozart composed 27 concertos for pianoforte and orchestra.
Baby J is getting closer to two pounds and is 14.5 inches long. The baby is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals and opening and closing his/her eyes. The brain is very active now.
This week Baby, Mr. JCrew and I went strawberry picking. I think Baby really liked the strawberries I ate. Or didn't like the bending over I did. Whichever, made him or her move a lot.

It's my last week in the second trimester. I can't believe I'm in the third and final trimester soon! It's getting real. Next week I have an appointment and yesterday I did my glucose test. I studied for this one, so my odds of passing are greater. :)

We sold my Acura CL this past week. It was sad to see it go, but the two-door would have been more work than I wanted with a baby in tow. Feels like we're getting closer to baby's arrival! I'm ready to hold this baby and never let go. (I have a feeling I won't be a good sharer after August.)
5-24-11 ... 27 weeks

How Far Along?: 27 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity Clothes?: Oh, so comfortable
Sleep?: This past week I wasn't sleeping very well. Couldn't get comfortable and always woke up. I could sleep better propped up on the couch. So now I've built a mound of pillows in bed to sleep on.
Food Cravings?: yogurt with granola
Movement?: LOTS of it. I love it!!!
Gender?: Will find out June 18th!
Belly Button?: looks like a bottle opener. Half circle kind-of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover