Monday, May 16, 2011

The TV Has A New Home

No more TV watching in the bedroom for us!
Remember when I posted about getting a TV in the bedroom? (here)

I then quickly mentioned the intention of removing it. I’m happy to report the TV has a new home.

The TV now lives in Mr. JCrew’s mancave. He loves it and so do I.
The TV was on a wall mount in the bedroom that swiveled. We wanted to use the same wallmount in the Bonus Room.
Taking down the wall mount left three big holes. I also got to see our old paint color, Azure blue! I patched up the holes with plaster.

Then I painted over it with our bedroom color.

Now the room feels a little larger and I am getting great sleep!!

The TV loves his new home. We definitely hang up there a lot more and I’ve already designated the room as my hang out spot when baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover