Tuesday, June 7, 2011

29 Weeks

Saturn requires 29 years to orbit the sun. Copper’s atomic number is 29. February has 29 days in leap years. I’ll be 29 years old in August.
Twenty-Nine! My last week in the twenties. I am getting so excited. The end feels near. Baby J is two and a half pounds and between 15 and 16 inches long. This week, the usual is happening with baby. The head is getting bigger to accommodate for the growing brain, and fat is accumulating to make those cute chubby baby legs!! Because of brain wave activity, researchers have speculated that babies can even dream at this time!

6-7-11 ... 29 Weeks

We had another great weekend in the sun. Abigail Grace invited us to her first birthday party. She is such a sweet, happy girl. She makes my day when she smiles back at me.

Abigail ... 1 year

Mr. JCrew had his last soccer game of the season, so I took Anderson and Colby with me to watch. They won 2-0 and will be promoted to the next division next season. I can’t wait to take Little JCrew to the field to watch Daddy play. I’ve got a mini soccer ball just like Mr. JCrew’s waiting for the baby.


How Far Along?: 29 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a butternut squash
Maternity Clothes?: Feeling more comfortable wearing tighter shirts. Definitely looks like a babybump more than a spare tire. Don’t want to confuse people! ;)
Sleep?: Sleeping great again. I feel the urge to nap more and I don’t fight it.
Food Cravings?: anything. I still love my cereal.
Movement?: This kid won’t stop moving. I love it though. Reassures me everything is okay.
Gender?: Will find out June 18th!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: Mr. JCrew starting back school and liking his classes. Little JCrew and I will be so proud of him when he’s done. We can’t wait!
Labor Signs: Adding this little question in there since we’re nearing the end. None.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: TODAY!
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: Nice and relaxing Hubby-time.

In honor of finding out what gender Baby J is in a week, all of next week’s posts will be about Baby J’s room. Including a tour of the room. I’ll prove to the nay-sayers that it IS possible to still get ready for baby without knowing the gender. I’ve loved the nesting process of getting ready for Baby J. My lil sis isn’t too happy I went crazy because all her ideas, I had already gotten for Baby J. But she’s creative and thoughtful and I know anything she comes up with will be Baby J’s favorite!!


Above is a cute picture from this weekend of my friend and I getting our babies to talk through the tummies. She’s having a boy; so if I’m having a girl, then they’re kissing. If I’m having a boy, then we’ll say they’re “Hi-fiving.”
Make sure to come back next week to read all about Baby J’s room! You can follow this blog and have it in your “Google Reader.” It’s easy and you can keep up with the latest in the JCrew world.

1 comment:

  1. cute pic of you and your friend. i love baby abigails suit. i want a ruffle one for autumn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover