Tuesday, July 5, 2011

33 Weeks

A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually. Jesus was crucified at the age of 33. Pope John Paul I was the 33-day Pope; shortest reign in papal history. My favorite childhood basketball players wore the number 33; Scottie Pippen for the Bulls and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the Lakers. Jesus performed 33 miracles.
First of all… HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful momma!! She’s always had fireworks the eve before her birthday to celebrate. The whole world loves her birthday! It is also a dear friend’s birthday as well. Ms. Kelly and I grew up since the age of 8 together. I knew her sharing a birthday with my mom meant she was someone special. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!
Sorry I took the week off from posting last week. It's not easy getting off schedule. I had lots to share with you last week. I promise to catch up and not leave anything out.
Little JCrew is now the weight of a pineapple (4 pounds+) and has passed the 17 inch mark. He moves A LOT, but I'm sure he'll become cramped soon and the movement will slow down. Right now when he does flips, he pushes pretty strongly on different organs to help him turn. It's not painful, but he's got some strength!

7-5-11 ... 33 Weeks
It's crazy to look at my belly and know a little person is growing in there. I knew I wanted to be a mom someday and would make it happen in whatever way I needed to. But I stare at my body in amazement. My body knew what it was suppose to do and it's doing it! I am so blessed!
If I thought I was nesting before, then I'm a CRAZY nester now. I've made my list of all that I would like to get done before he arrives. I even child-proofed the kitchen cabinets this weekend! I know we don't need that done for another year, but the more I can do now without a baby in my arms, the easier.
How Far Along?: 33 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a pineapple
Sleep?: Great! However, I get exhausted earlier in the evening and can't stay awake.
Food Cravings?: None. I eat what is in sight. Constant snacker.
Movement?: Still a lot!! I don't think he sleeps. If that's true, I'm in trouble!!
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: He and I started a game. I rub a certain spot on my belly and he finds it with his bottom and sticks his bottom out so I'll rub it!
Labor Signs: None.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: July 12th (every two weeks now)
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: Celebrating his Mimi's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover