Tuesday, July 12, 2011

34 Weeks

Thirty-four isn’t a very popular number. You’ve got the movie, “Miracle on 34th Street” and the Dave Matthews Band song “#34.” Baseball’s Nolan Ryan was #34. But most important, Little JCrew is 34 weeks! I can’t believe I’ve been pregnant this long. It has felt like an eternity.
Little JCrew is about five pounds, 18 inches and about the size of a bag of sugar. In the next six weeks, he’ll gain two or more pounds. He can recognize simple tunes and his lungs are maturing.


7-12-11 ... 34 Weeks

Lil Man got his first taste of the lake this weekend. I grew up loving the lake and boating. I can't wait to share those experiences with our little one. I couldn't tube, ski or wakeboard, but I had fun being the photographer. Mr. JCrew did awesome! On our way back to the house, I got to be pulled slowly on the tube just sitting. It wouldn't seem like much to someone, but it put the biggest smile on my face. I got to do something! Thank you, Julie and Robert for the invitation and hosting us. It was a GREAT time.


How Far Along?: 34 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a cantaloupe!
Sleep?: Great. However, I've learned I HAVE to go to bed on an empty stomach.

Food Cravings?: none.
Movement?: Still a ton. Haven't noticed hiccups in a while. Yesterday I think he got spooked. It felt like he jumped/twitched. Poor guy!
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: Going to the lake. Can't wait for him to experience it when he's here.
Labor Signs: None. Maybe Braxton Hicks, but nothing abnormal.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: Today
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: Attending the birthing class. It will be a long one, but I'm ready to learn what's about to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover