Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Top 12 Things I Want My Son to Know - #4

This is day 9 of a 12 part series (I hope!) to highlight the main things I want my son-to-be to know. Some will be silly, some will be serious. I just want to write it down for me and for him- and for your entertainment, of course.

#12, #11, #10, #9, #8, #7, #6, #5

#4  I Love Your Daddy
Your daddy is my rock. I could not have dreamt of a more perfect man to be my husband. God placed us at just the right time and place to meet each other. I knew the minute I saw him I couldn't let him get away.
Your daddy is a perfect example of how the man of the household should be. He loves God and he loves me. He lets me know everyday how much he loves me. I never have to worry. Your daddy will do everything he can to be there for his family. He is so excited to have little JCrew's around. He talks to you every day in my tummy. He already loves you so much.
It is my dream that you grow up and become a man like your dad. You will make your future wife the happiest lady in the world if you are like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover