Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thrifty Project #3

I mentioned in my spray painting of my clock post that I would be spray-painting these babies next!






They were beautiful when I put them outside nearly two years ago, but the weather has rusted them.

I had to find a spray paint for outdoor and I found oil-rubbed bronze! I loved it so much that I wanted to
find more things to spray paint that color!




Like all other spray-paint projects, you have to do a million light coats. Keep your arm moving 12 inches
away from the object. After I prepped my lanterns, I started.





Prepping is the longest, but most important step.

Spraying and waiting was the name of the game for the day. This is why I waited for good weather.



Isn’t she beautiful? This project cost me $10. Each can of paint was $5. I’m happy with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover