Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby B at 37 Weeks

Baby B has reached full-term! We are ready to go (if he so chooses.)


I think we're ready to go. Just have to install the carseat bases in the cars. I have my hospital bag somewhat packed; except for the last minute things that I am still using (like a phone charger.)

As for labor signs, not much is happening. He feels to have gotten lower but I'm a bad guesser when it comes to predicting that.

Doctor appointment today, so we'll see what he says. They say there is a full moon this weekend. The full moon had no effect on Little JCrew, so I doubt Baby B will either.

I'm so glad it's Friday! Ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover