Sunday, October 21, 2012

Heavy Heart and Prayers

I can't stop thinking about a pair of my friends that are cherishing their last day with their baby girl.

I can't imagine the hurt in their hearts right now. They have been foster parents to this newborn baby girl since she left the hospital several weeks ago. They had hopes of adopting her soon. However, the birth father's parents are going to take custody of her on Monday.

This couple wants a child to call their own so bad. I had high hopes that this baby would be their forever take-home child.

Today I pray and cry for them.


Love them like Jesus.
Carry them to Him.
His yoke is easy.
His burden is light.
Don't need the answers to all of life's questions.
Just know that He loves them
And stay by their side.

- Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. i am with you girl. my heart was breaking when i saw the email. i just can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover