Monday, November 12, 2012

8A to 4P

It's here already!! It's too soon to be going back to work. I have been so spoiled getting to work from home the past 6 weeks and spend time with my babies. My productivity is slower from home, but there is less wasted time. Instead of having conversations with coworkers in between meetings and tasks, I get to hold my babies!



I never can say it enough, but I am so thankful I have my parents here to watch the kids. I think my feelings about going to work would be TOTALLY DIFFERENT if the boys were going to a daycare. I can give my mom my preferences and she follows them. It's as if I was watching them when I'm not. And she's a good sport to listen to me given directions. It's hard to remember she raised six kids of her own! She just nods her head and gives me reassurance. I love her! Of course, they are grandparents and have to spoil them, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


Little JCrew got some cool new toys over the weekend. Thanks to his Mimi for discovering the deal and thanks to his Grandpa J for picking them up!







The kid now has a house, car, basketball court, culinary kitchen, and workshop. I'd say he's a successful 14 month old that did something right in life! :) He's been waking up from naps and nighttime ready to cook his food. Everyone is welcome over to the Little JCrew Deli. Bring your appetite!



Baby B is growing fast. He's holding his head up really well and just yesterday he is starting to make sounds like he wants to talk. He did it again this morning, and it's cute to see his shocked face after making the sounds. He's a lot more awake now and I love it when he stares at our faces. He's really trying hard to learn.



Gotta run and get ready for the day! Oh my, where has the time gone!





1 comment:

  1. oh his little smile in that last picture. i just love that kido.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover