Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fitting Into The Crowd



In my collage above the couch, I’ve had this orange-ish wood frame that sticks out like a double-jointed elbow (I’ve got two of those!)



It has been bothering me and I’ve wanted to fix it. Every time I saw it, I’d tell myself it was okay to be different. Then I’d have the urge to paint it blue (like every frame I paint) and I’d tell myself, “No. You already have two blue frames on that wall.”



I then went to my new paint friend (Mr. Brigglesworth’s crib color) and painted the frame.



I’ve now used that paint for a crib








The edging of a sign



And now a frame.


It’s such a good neutral go-to color. And the house stays cohesive using the same paint color here and there.

I really didn’t want to have to buy a new frame that may or may not fit into the collage. 

Problem Averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover