It still doesn't feel real.
Today is Dad's 70th birthday!
I can only imagine the party he's having today.
He's got some great company with his family and my brother.
That's the best thought I can have. He's reunited with Michael and I know he is so happy to be.
I miss seeing his sweet smile.
So many good things have happened in the last two weeks, and I know he has been a part of them. I so badly want to share each event with him, but I know he sees it all happening and has the biggest grin on his face.
I wish I could be celebrating Dad's birthday with him, but I know the type of party I would throw him is NOTHING compared to the party he's getting in Heaven. I'm sure they have Pin the Tail on the Donkey!
Dad, I know you see me writing to you now. I love you so much and wish you the happiest birthday ever! I can't wait to see you again! I love you!
~Liz








No comments:
Post a Comment