Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mr. JCrew!

Three years it’s been since we said, “I Do.” Each day it gets better and we fall more in love. God purposefully brought us into each other’s lives and knew what was best for us. Our story is crazy and many don’t believe it. It’s still hard to believe myself at times.
Mr. JCrew and I met in October of 2007. Were engaged December 14, 2007 and married two weeks later. Who can be so sure in that short amount of time?
It wasn’t like me not to wait. I’m a researcher and a planner. I make sure things are right before I jump in and do them. But I trusted God and he has rewarded me with the best husband I could have ever dreamed of.
He has made me a better person throughout the years. He is my best friend and I can’t imagine life without him.
Happy Anniversary, Lovey. You’re my dream come true. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover