Wednesday, May 4, 2011

24 Weeks

Twenty-four was/is a famous TV show that I watched the entire Christmas 2005 break. There are 24 accepted runners in the Melbourne Cup. There are 24 carats representing 100% pure gold. There are 24 hours in a day.

There were a lot of girl guesses from last week!!! I honestly still am not leaning either way, but because I've heard so many "girl" predictions, I think I believe the baby is a girl.
Twenty-four weeks and we're moving along. This week was an interesting week for Baby J and the whole family. We had tornados hit and do a lot of damage. We are so thankful we are ok and untouched. There are many not as fortunate. There were some close calls that made me nervous. Baby J had no idea what was going on; other than me not sleeping well for a few nights.
This week the babe is a little over a pound and almost a foot long! WHOA! At my doctor's appointment yesterday, the heartbeat was 150. I was measuring right on track.

5-3-11 ... 24 weeks
How Far Along?: 24 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of aan ear of corn

Maternity Clothes?: Definitely! Maternity clothes are HEAVEN!
Sleep?: Really well! With no power for a week, it forced me to sleep when the sun went down.
Food Cravings?: Can't get enough drinks, of any kind. Oh, and peanut butter/banana sandwiches!!
Movement?: Lots of dancing.
Gender?: Will find out June 18th!
Belly Button?: Getting a little stretched.
Special Moment of the week: Hearing the heartbeat again. I never get tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover