Tuesday, July 26, 2011

36 Weeks

There are 36 inches in a yard. Thirty-six is the number of possible outcomes (not summed) in the roll of two distinct dice. If you score a perfect score on the ACT, you’ve scored a 36. A pipe wrench is 36 inches long.
Thirty-six and little boy is getting cramped. Normal 36-week babies are measuring a little over five pounds now and are 19 inches long. I’ve got a month or so left and little boy is just going to be packing on the weight. He can do everything a newborn can do right now with the exception of breathing.

7-26-11 ... 36 Weeks

I can’t wait for little guy to get here. I’m hoping work will keep me busy enough that the weeks will fly by. I’ve got work at work and work at home to take care of. By the end of this week, little boy will be considered full-term!! Hard to believe.
Over the weekend we had a soccer tournament Mr. JCrew played in and my friend’s Baby Party to go to. It was a fun, but HOT weekend. I’ve been surprisingly okay with the heat lately. It’s hot, but everyone thinks that, so I’m not out of the norm on my thinking. I haven’t had to crank up the AC and freeze Mr. JCrew out of the house yet. He’s a polar bear anyway, so I think he’d enjoy the colder temperatures if I did.
How Far Along?: 36 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a Crenshaw melon
Sleep?: I get tired so easily. I’ve started to slow down regarding to energy. I don’t feel as motivated because I’m tired, yet I know there is always something to do!
Food Cravings?: None. I eat anything in small doses and often.
Movement?: Wilks is still moving around a lot. He pushes and shoves. I feel feet poking out on my right side a lot. And when I wear a certain pair of pants to work, the elastic sits in a funny spot on my stomach, so he kicks the elastic band ALL DAY!
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: Imagining holding him and bringing him home. I’m ready!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are a common occurrence. I’m ready for the real contractions!!
Next Doctor’s Appt?: Tomorrow
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: Seeing what the doctor says for my progress. I feel so close to the end, but I fear he’ll tell me little boy is snug and staying put for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover