Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wilks is growing too fast!

I'm happy to report Wilks gained weight this week. he had dropped when we left the hospital and wasn't gaining. But he wasn't losing either. At Tuesday's appointment he was up above his birth weight! He and I both did a little happy dance.

I look at him now and think how much he's changed already. My little man lost his umbilical cord stump yesterday and has the cutest little belly button!!

I started back working this week and it's working out nicely. I didn't stay away for the full two weeks that I proposed, but I wanted to make sure this would work, so I was testing the waters. All seems to be good!

I plan on taking pictures today for his two-week milestone, but I havent done it yet today... so I will post a picture from last week's one-week shots.




I'm in love!

1 comment:

  1. where is the pic
    i want to see this little man again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover