Monday, October 3, 2011

Sewing Pillowcases

A pillowcase is one of the easiest things to sew. So, why did it take me so long to get it done? I've got a Little JCrew that loves his mommy's attention is why.

I had a baby pillow that needed a pillowcase for Little JCrew. I went and picked out fabric, so the first step was taken care of. But the fabric and pillow both layed there for a while.

I measured out the fabric and pinned it together. Then I was stalled again. I got the sides sewn together in the next free second I had.



The last step was to hem the edge. Finally, done!!! And I love the fabric. It's such a fun pattern. I already visualize him carrying it everywhere and napping in the car with it.




I made two. One fun one, and one more formal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover