Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thrifty Project #2

We’re still going strong on not spending a whole lot on projects. What I end up doing is saving a little of my extra money that I save on bills to spend on the small amount of supplies I need for my project.
This project cost me $3. The cost of a pack of binder rings.

I’m the sentimental type and I keep all Christmas cards, birthday cards and ‘Thank You’ cards given to me.  I found this idea on Pinterest. Take the Christmas cards from 2011 and punch two holes in each card. Thread a binder ring through each hole of the stack of Christmas cards.

Close the binder rings and you’re left with a book for the year of 2011.

I made a book for 2011, 2010 and 2009.

I love looking back at each year and seeing how families grow. Babies are added and children grow up. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover