Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick Trip

I'm so glad I posted so many videos recently. It's the only way I'll get through my upcoming business trip. It's the first time I'll be away from Little JCrew for an extended period of time.

Little JCrew is in good hands! I am so lucky to have a hands-on hubby that takes care of the boy just as well as I do! They love each other and the little one almost favors his daddy over me. (I said almost!) I am not worried one bit about Mr. or Little JCrew. I'm worried about ME!!


Today is grocery day for the little man. He goes twice a week. Wednesday's is with his Mimi and Poppi. They love it and so does he. Publix has the cutest carts that he loves driving.


Then he goes again with us on the weekend. The boy won't turn turn down a trip to a store that sells food!

This morning I cuddled with the boy. We don't let him sleep in bed with us, I just like to cuddle in the wee morning hours. He actually sleeps really well in his bed!


Moms, how do you leave your baby for a long period of time? I'm going to miss this kid!!!

- Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Is this your first time to leave him? You will do fine...the hardest part is leaving. Enjoy the free time and sleep! When you get back, you won't be able to get your arms around him quick enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS my first time leaving him overnight! I was a wreck leading up to this day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover