Friday, August 3, 2012

Baby B at 29 Weeks

Baby B and I are the same age... 29! But it won't last long for both of us. I'll be 30 this month and Baby B will spend his time in the 30's this month too!

My due dates have ranged all over the place, so I could be 30 weeks on Tuesday, but I'm taking the latest due date I've been given and using that. I don't want to be working towards a date that comes and goes and get frustrated. I don't think I would, but I don't want to have that feeling.


Baby B is growing, of course. I've definitely got the basketball under the shirt look going on. Baby B can now voluntarily open and close his eyes and will begin getting crowded soon.

I went to a physical therapist this week and am so glad I did. I wasn't having any real problems, but my hips were sore. Early at 14 weeks, I had the dreaded sciatic nerve pain. I never had it with Little JCrew. It lasted for two months. It only felt better if I stretched, but that relief was short-lived.

My dance history has me very flexible; especially in the hip area. My left hip is so flexible that it pops out of place. It makes sense that I have to keep my muscle tone up in order to keep my hips in place.

It doesn't help that the hormone, Relaxin, is flowing through my body right now. My joints are all kinds of flexible now. So, I went to the physical therapist and my left hip was out of place. He fixed it and told me to strength build and DON'T STRETCH! Only if I really had to was I allowed to stretch. I left there feeling like a new person.

So, that's what's new with me and Baby B. August brings all kinds of excitement our way. We have two baby showers this weekend and next and all kinds of birthday celebrations (Happy Birthday, Aunt Kerry!!) I know this month will fly.

Happy 27 weeks to my friend, Ash and happy 24 weeks to my friend, Linz!! We're all having boys! If only they weren't in another state!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Love you and yes wish we were closer! Hugs from Ocala!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover