Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Cheer

There is just something about Christmas that gets me all happy; and it's not about the presents. Everyone seems to be so cheerful and kind. People go out of their way to do nice things and become generous. I wish the attitudes lasted year-round.

The only thing I don't like about this time of year are the illnesses. This year seems to be pretty bad here. It seems like everyone I know has become ill with something. It's all different. I rarely get hit with a bug that knocks me down, but whatever I had at Thanskgiving sure gave it's best to get me (I didn't cave, although I know I should have rested more.)

I did a little craft with Little JCrew this morning. He helped as much as he could.

We used lots of magnets!


We turned his paintings into magnets to display. One of the paintings is going to Florida as a Christmas gift! ;)


Then I had bought some mini ornaments.


 I didn't have much of a color selection, but these would stand out nicely against the black fridge.


Little JCrew and I glued our magnets to the ornaments and put them on the fridge.


We had to put them up high, because Little JCrew already got ahold of one, tried to eat it and then smashed it. He just thinks everything is a ball!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Spread the Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover