Friday, January 4, 2013

Chatter-Box Times Two

We've got another talker in the family!



I love to joke on Mr. JCrew ... he's a good target! But nothing I say about him here is mean-spirited in any way. At least, I don't mean it to be. I don't expect him to remember what I told him to buy me for Christmas. At least I brought him to the store with me so he could see it once before I unwrapped it on Christmas Day. I think all men are like that!

And I always joke about how talkative Mr. JCrew is. He really is the conversation holder in our family. So, when Little JCrew started talking, I was in love. He was just like his daddy!

Now, Baby B is chatting us up! I've caught quite a few good conversations on camera, but here is the latest. (Excuse Little JCrew at the beginning. He was going after the camera)


Here he is again a week before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover