Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Anderson LowRider

My furbaby, Anderson, turns six years old today!



I can't believe it's been that long. I got him to be a companion for Bailey and he stole my heart right away.



He has the definition of "puppy eyes." He just looks at you and you melt.
He is a stubborn dog. His will and mine battle a lot. I can correct him 50 times and he will repeat himself.




He loves to cuddle and does very well with the babies. We always warn strangers not to pet him because we just don't know what he'll do.
He TRIES to be a guard dog, and can sound ferocious, but it doesn't always scare people.




Happy birthday, Anderson! May you have many more happy years in our family.




- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover