Monday, June 10, 2013

Green Smoothie Recipe

I couldn’t leave your mouth just watering while I talked about my awesome green smoothie. I have to share the recipe.

IMG_0602ww (400 x 600)

The smoothie is our favorite and Little JCrew is giving it a try again. He especially likes it in a big boy cup with a straw.

IMG_0606w (400 x 600)

Green Smoothie
1/4 c Pineapple Juice
2c green grapes
1/2 pear
1/2 avocado
2 handfuls of spinach
4 florets of broccoli

IMG_0601w (400 x 600)

It makes two full cups, but the above picture is after we poured some for Little JCrew.

We’ve made it all kinds of ways. Usually because we are out of an ingredient. We made it without the avocado and it was more of a juice and less creamy. We made it with red grapes and the smoothie lost it’s bright green color.

I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as we have. It’s not scary at all… I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover