Friday, August 2, 2013

Little Einsteins

Obsessed!

Disney's_Little_Einsteins_logo.svg

That word accurately describes Little JCrew’s affection towards the ‘Little Einsteins’ program.

Mimi records the program at her house. Little JCrew sits still for only that program. All others, he plays during the show.

410

From the second the opening song starts, he lights up and is glued. He learned the “Pat, pat, pat… blast off!” chant and we repeat it all the time!

My mom saw there there was a Rocket toy that was no longer produced. I then had a friend selling her kids’ rocket and I bought it from her. I knew this would be a hit!

$T2eC16N,!)0E9s37E2PBBR6HnMCZ,Q~~60_57

And it was! But the obsession continued. He cried when he couldn’t get the top off. He cried when Leo didn’t fit ‘just right’ into his seat. He cried when the computer screen came off. He cried when we decided to put the toy away.

IMG_7613

Oh, it was comical. My mom and dad wanted to see this behavior, so we took the toy to their house. No issues. He played with it fine. He was even making Leo use the stairs to get into the Rocket. It was Mr. Brigglesworth with the problem. He wanted to play with Rocket.

I love the show and what it teaches the kids about music! I just didn’t know how attached my kids would be to it. Mom claims Little JCrew has a crush on Annie.

312117

She uses a microphone a lot, and we’ve noticed him put many things to his mouth and pretend he’s using it as a microphone.

IMG_7615

Since we don’t have cable, we don’t have this show to watch at our house (Mom has DVDs of it.) But the boys are ready for their Little Einstein dose on Monday’s!!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching for that toy! My 2 year old is beyond obsessed and I am devastated that the toys are so incredibly hard to find!! Clearly my searching pulled up this old blog post lol!! I am desperate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for that toy! My 2 year old is beyond obsessed and I am devastated that the toys are so incredibly hard to find!! Clearly my searching pulled up this old blog post lol!! I am desperate!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover