Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pictures for Pinterest

I'm sorry to do this here, but I want to link the pictures of this post to Pinterest.

Pinterest is a great thing. I am a dreamer and I love visual representation to help me generate ideas.



I can copy a complete design, or take a piece of it and mesh it with another.


Before Pinterest came along, I just right-clicked on a photo and saved it to my hard drive.



The label for the photo would mention what in the photo made me want to save that picture.



However, I have pictures that I don't know where they came from.



There is a beautiful set of outdoor furniture that I saved the picture for, but I have no information for it.



So, this post is for a side-project I am doing for my neighborhood.



I have pictures I saved, but I don't have links for them. So, I am dumping them here. I need to pin them to share with a group of folks and so here they are.

Sorry to bore you with a random post. And I apologize I don't have real sources for these images.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover