Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Return of the Crew!

Oh my! Has it really been over 2 months? I've missed blogging. I've done a lot of projects but didn't have the time to post. No worries. I took pictures and am ready to share.

Work has been crazy but I like it. I cannot complain at all. Life at the JCrew house has been awesome.

A little update:
- My mom and dad closed on their house and moved in March 25.
- Mr. JCrew started his own soccer team in the HASL League. I Love seeing him coach and play. He loves it.
- We installed a sprinkler system in our backyard and upgraded the system in the front.
- We cleaned up our yard from the winter and prepared it for Spring. I love seeing everything come back to life.
- We celebrated the birth of our new nephew, James. Kelsey and DJ are doing great! I think the little guy looks like Kelsey.

Can't wait to share with you all the projects. Never a dull moment around here! See you tonight with a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover