Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twenty-Two... Hoody Hoo!

Twenty-two. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew Alphabet. Twenty-two players are on a soccer field during a game. There are 22 stars in the Paramount Films logo.  Twenty-two is the designation of the US Air Force stealth fighter, the F-22 Raptor.
It’s been 22 weeks! Feeling good, I must say. Baby J has grown half an inch and is closer to one pound. He/she is starting to look like a miniature newborn.
Baby J has done a lot in the last week. Baby J and I spent as much time outdoors as we could. And we did a lot of projects around the house. I discovered the baby likes Strawberry-Banana smoothies. He/she went nuts when I had one over the weekend. I still go for bagels and fruit. And Rocky Road ice cream has been enjoyed quite a few times.

4-19-11 22w
Clothes are beginning to fit tighter! Some pants I can’t even button. Random strangers wouldn’t know I am pregnant, but my close friends now say I am starting to look the part.
Kicks are becoming more frequent. Baby J is active mid-morning. If I’m sitting at my desk, I like to push my chair in close. Baby J thinks it’s a game and likes to kick my desk. I guess he/she’s telling me I’m sitting too close.
Mr. JCrew already experiences my “nesting” on a regular basis and knows it was present before I was pregnant. Over the weekend, I spent more time in the baby’s room getting organized in the closet. He and I can only imagine what my real nesting will be like in my ninth month. I’m ready!

1 comment:

  1. yeah yeah yeah
    so exciting
    glad you are feeling little one move
    love your 22 paragraph. can't wait to meet this little one
    nesting: oh it only gets worse. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover