Tuesday, May 31, 2011

28 Weeks

The curing time of concrete is classically considered 28 days. The revolution time of the surface of the Sun on itself is 28 days while its core is revolving in 33 days. There are 28 dominoes in standard domino sets.
Entering the third trimester! Baby J now weighs two pounds and a quarter and measures almost 15 inches. The baby's eyelashes are coming in and he/she is blinking their eyelids.

Baby J and I had a great holiday weekend. We didn't plan anything on purpose. We played outside a lot; planting plants, mowing the yard, taking walks. We went to the pool several times and had a great BBQ at a friend's house. We rented a movie and saw a movie in the theater. It was such a relaxing weekend and Baby J was active as ever. I tried to video tape all the activity I was seeing. But of course, Baby J is camera shy.




5-31-11 ... 28 weeks

How Far Along?: 28 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of Chinese Cabbage. 15 inches, 2.25 pounds
Maternity Clothes?: Oh, so comfortable
Sleep?: Sleeping much better. I get tired but am able to sleep through the night again.


Food Cravings?: Banana peppers. I had them on a veggie pizza and now I want them on everything. (not ice cream though)
Movement?: LOTS of it. I love it!!!
Gender?: Will find out June 18th!
Belly Button?: feels like it's on top of my belly.


Next Appointment: June 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover