Friday, May 20, 2011

Feeling Pretty

Ever watch Divine Design? I love Candice Olsen. Her style fits mine perfectly. Not very often does she have a design that I don’t like. I might not agree with all her choices, but 90% of the time, she is right on.
I don’t know if she has continued this, but an old thing she was doing was putting chandeliers in the master bathroom. Usually it is placed over the tub. In my quest to be unique, I set out to find a crystal chandelier for my tub.

My tub has an existing canned light above the tub. So at least I didn’t have to add new wiring.


I bought a canned light converter kit. In hindsight, I don’t know how much I really needed this. I think I could have removed the light all together and drilled directly into the stud.


The hardest part about the chandelier is having to build it AFTER it was hung. It was a good thing. The chandelier put together is HEAVY!
It was hard finding an all crystal chandelier that was small. I didn’t want it too small where it would go unnoticed.

I love my new light above the tub. Makes the tub feel all pretty and glamorous.

1 comment:

  1. love love love it. so awesome. i want to come and see it. your tub is set in right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover