Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Handle Is Meant To Be Pulled

I think you get who I am now. And I sympathize with builders… but COME ON! Don’t make every house the same! I’ve said it before, that I’m proud of our builder for finally learning this. But it seems to be too late with our neighborhood. Seventy-five percent of our neighborhood looks the same. One thing we all have is the same silver front door knob. It’s very generic.
  
January 2009


In my search for door handles, I found a beautiful and unique piece I fell in love with. It’s not your normal handle.

Half-Heart Handleset
The above handle is your typical handle most people upgrade to. I’ve seen quite a few in our neighborhood.
This was the handle I fell for.

Instead of the handle being the half-heart shape like others, its handle is straight.

I love this handle. Love it, love it. Again, simple changes make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. i love it too
    very nice
    looks like one i would have picked

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover