Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunning Through the Storm

Did you know that when I think of changes/updates to the house, I think of what the boys would like? That’s right! Anderson was a big reason for adding a storm door to our front door. He loves people watching and sits on the back of the chair in front of the window to see. I figured I’d help him out by looking out the front door.

There are many storm doors to choose from, but we chose the Andersen brand. Ironic!

The storm door has a glass insert and a screen insert that you can interchange with the seasons. I’ve not yet used the screen insert. I like the look of the glass insert better.

The storm door lets more light into the house and acts as another window to see out of.

The boys love the door too.  It’s a great place to sun on cold days.


In this post:
Anderson Storm Door: Sandtone color with curved etching; classic handle in bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover