Tuesday, June 28, 2011

32 Weeks

Thirty-two. 32 = 11 + 22 + 33. Thirty-two is the freezing point of water at sea level in degrees Fahrenheit. A soccer ball is typically made with 32 panels of leather or synthetic material. Thirty-two is the number of teeth in a full set of an adult human, including wisdom teeth. I use to always say I should have been born in 1932. Then my birthday would be 8-16-32… but 82 was close enough. Just close the 3 to make an 8. J I’m a dork, I know!
At 32 weeks, Little Jcrew is almost 17 inches long and about 4 pounds! The growth spurt has officially begun. He has toenails, fingernails and real hair. The skin is smoothing out (less wrinkles) and the brain is getting more wrinkles.


6-28-11 ... 32 Weeks

This weekend we had the honor to babysit our friend’s baby over night. He’s almost seven months old and the easiest baby I’ve ever met. Mr. JCrew and I had fun pretending what it will be like when our own little one arrives.
How Far Along?: 32 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a jcama
Sleep?:  Very tired all the time. Yet, my mind wakes me up with a to-do list at midnight.
Food Cravings?: none. Although I’ve overloaded myself the past week with baked goods (leftover cake!)
Movement?: Still a lot. This boy is a mover. I love it.
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: Feeling Little Boy hiccup for the first time Sunday night. I’ve been conscious because I know it can happen, but have never felt them. Poor thing had them for a long time.
Labor Signs: None.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: Today
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: Crossing another week off the countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover