Tuesday, July 19, 2011

35 Weeks

Thirty-five is the minimum age of candidates for election to the United States Presidency. 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for both analog photography and motion pictures. My former and favorite company, Lockheed Martin, is designing and building the Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) aircraft.
Thirty-five weeks and 35 days left! WHOA! I am getting so excited. I just sit and imagine what he’ll look like and how big he is inside me. I picture him being the cutest thing I’ve ever seen and I can’t wait for him to be out!
7-19-11 ... 35 Weeks

Can’t say we did much in the last week other than cross more things off our to-do list. We did attend an all-day labor and delivery class on Saturday. It was a long, but useful day of information. Mr. JCrew and I both left feeling ready and anxious. We toured the hospital and loved it. Now I just have to send in my pre-registration paperwork for the hospital and pediatrician.
Baby boy is growing!! My stomach is definitely sticking out more. He’s probably five pounds by now. At my doctor’s appointment last week, the doctor took a guess that Little JCrew was 4.5 lbs. He still has a lot of room in there and makes my whole stomach move. He definitely recognizes his daddy’s voice and moves a lot when Mr. JCrew is talking/kissing him. It’s really cute to see.
How Far Along?: 35 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a honeydew melon
Sleep?:  I’m getting great sleep and I can’t get enough of it!
Food Cravings?:  None. I’ve been enjoying popcicles a lot.
Movement?: Still a lot. I don’t know how he does it, but he makes my whole stomach shift.
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: Seeing him react to Mr. JCrew’s voice.
Labor Signs: I think I’ve been getting Braxton Hicks for a while, just never knew that’s what they were. My stomach can get really firm for a little bit, but then turns back to jell-o. I just always thought it was because I was working out or just used my stomach muscles.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: July 26th
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: My dear friend’s baby bash this Saturday and Mr. JCrew’s soccer tournament this weekend.
I am so anxious for Little JCrew to get here. I can’t wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover