Tuesday, August 16, 2011

39 Weeks

There were 39 signers to the United States Constitution, out of 55 members of the Philadelphia Convention delegates. The F26A graph is a symmetric graph with 39 edges. The book series "The 39 Clues" revolves around 39 clues hidden around the world.
We've made it to 39 weeks! Not much is happening. He realizes how good he has it and has decided he's not ready to change things up. Doctor's appt went well but there is no progress. I'm okay with that. Waiting really stinks, but I know he will come when he is suppose to.

This will be my last birthday without a little boy! Hard to imagine, but exciting at the same time. It will be a week embedded in my memory, but not necessarily for the happiness. We lost a dear friend this past Sunday to cancer (Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma.) My heart is heavy for the family. He left behind an amazing wife and a six month old little girl. He remained strong and upbeat through it all. He really was an inspiration. And seeing his wife be so strong right there next to him spoke for itself. You never once heard her complain. Life has not been easy for her. I am so happy he is in a better place and no longer suffering, but I hurt for those he left behind. I've learned through all this that life is meant to enjoy. Don't take advantage of your family and friends. Don't complain, because you never know everyone's situation. I only hope that I can be the friend she needs right now. I know she would be there for me, and was, when my dad was sick.

8-16-11 ... 39 Weeks
How Far Along?: 39 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a watermelon
Sleep?: great
Food Cravings?: none
Movement?: slower, but still a mover
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week:
Labor Signs: none!!! Obviously. I'm just sleeping and doing what I want while I can.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: Today
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: Just getting through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover