Tuesday, August 23, 2011

40 Weeks

Rain fell for "forty days and forty nights" during the flood. Jesus fasted "Forty days and forty nights" in the Judean desert. In tennis, the number 40 represents the third point gained in a game. Forty years of marriage is the ruby wedding anniversary.  American Top 40 is a radio countdown programs that ranks songs.
We've reached my due date!! Wilks can come any day now! He's been a great baby in utero, but I'm ready to experience the greatness outside. Mr. JCrew can't imagine me without a belly. It's become part of me for so long. I'm just now starting to want to get rid of the buldge. It's great and hasn't been a problem in any way, but it does get in the way when I try to squeeze in spots I use to fit!

Baby boy hasn't done anything monumental this week. Him staying put until 40 weeks is a good thing for his health. Plus, this week I had my mind focused on staying pregnant until the 21st so I could have pictures taken. We had a maternity session we did for a marketing campaign and I was nervous that Wilks would come before then, since this was a good opportunity I was excited about. But he stayed put and we got our photos taken.

He's been active and quiet off and on throughout the week. At today's doctor's appt, we will set a date for Wilk's birthday. My OB office won't let me go a week over my due date. It's exciting to know that I won't be pregnant forever, and I will become a mom to the sweetest little boy!

8-23-11 ... 40 Weeks
How Far Along?: 40 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a watermelon
Sleep?: still good; however, I wake myself up throughout the night wondering if this is THE night.
Food Cravings?: none. I just eat all the time!
Movement?: he moves a lot, surprisingly. I don't know how he has room.
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: getting pictures taken to capture my last days of pregnancy
Labor Signs: BH. That's all. I haven't dropped and I feel great!
Next Doctor’s Appt?: today
What I’m Looking Forward To This Week: setting a birthdate for Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover