Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blabber Mouth

Some people might think I am quiet, and for the most part I am! That's why I have enjoyed being married to a "talker." I just get to sit back and listen. He can carry a conversation for days; however he does appreciate if I initiate conversation sometimes.

That's why it is no surprise that Little JCrew is a talker already!! He loves to talk to people 50 feet away. This means he is yelling to get their attention! And every morning after he is finished eating breakfast, he leans over to tell the dogs hello!

In the video below, he is talking to our neighbor, Sam. Sam has been doing a lot of landscaping lately and yesterday Little JCrew was trying to talk to him while he was working. I wonder what he was trying to tell him? "Sam, the tree looks great!" or "Sam, you want my dad to help?"

He makes me smile for sure!


- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover