Friday, July 27, 2012

Baby B at 28 Weeks

Went to the doctor yesterday and all is good. No questions to ask; no problems to solve. Baby B is measuring on track and I'm consistant with measuring how I was with Little JCrew.



My next appointment is in four weeks and then I start going every other week. Once that starts happening, it will feel much closer! I can't wait. I'm ready to meet this baby.

Sleep is horrible now. I'm usually such a sound sleeper and don't move at night, but now all I do is toss and turn. I look at the clock every two hours and groan. Mr. JCrew and I had a good laugh last night. I mentioned how I wake myself up hitting him when I toss and turn and then say, "sorry." He then commented, "So, that's why I wake up!" He had been getting horrible sleep and wondered why. Little did he know that I was attacking him!

Twelve weeks left! Crossing my fingers it flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover