Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby B at 32 Weeks

Yesterday was baby update day, but we were busy with a one year old! :)

While Little JCrew is celebrating one year of life, his brother is 32 weeks.

 
We had a doctor’s appointment Thursday and all is good. The belly is measuring behind a week, but that’s of no concern. He’s head down, but I didn’t ask if he was engaged. I assume he is.
Exciting to think he will be out in the world in 8 weeks or less!!
 
How Far Along?: 32 Weeks

How Big Is Baby?: the size of a jicama (3.75 lbs and 16.7 in long)

Sleep?: It’s not Baby B’s fault I don’t get much sleep. There is just a lot going on in life that my mind is always going and sleep suffers. But the night following a sleepless night is the best! I’m so exhausted, my head hits the pillow and I’m out.

Food Cravings?: None. I eat anything in small doses and often.

Movement?: Baby B has now turned into an active little guy. He constantly moves and gives me jabs. At times it feels like he’s complaining of the space I’m giving him.

Gender?: It’s a BOY!!

Belly Button?: Still an innie.

Special Moment of the week: Imagining holding him and bringing him home. I’m ready!

Mood?: I’m not as moody as a typical pregnant woman, but I feel moodier than my normal self. I have nothing to complain about, but I get frustrated with people/situations at times.

Pain?: No pain here. No back pain, no sciatic nerve pain, and no feet swelling. I’m a lucky girl!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are a common occurrence. I’m ready for the real contractions!!

Next Doctor’s Appt?: Two weeks

What I’m Looking Forward To: I cannot wait to see what he looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover