Friday, September 14, 2012

Baby B at 35 Weeks

As the saying goes... 35/35! I am 35 weeks along with 35 days left!

If only that was a known fact. I don't know how many days I have left. I am a planner, but this is a task I cannot pinpoint. I'm trying to do a good job at guessing, but we'll see how it turns out.

Excuse the same outfit as last week. I dressed in the dark and I randomly got the same thing.


I'm a numbers person, so I already have my favorite dates picked out. Of course, I think any number is great and as long as this baby comes out healthy, I'll be fine, but I'm going for the 11th, 16th or 19th. Those days aren't far away!

10-11-12 is just cool. Plus, Mr. JCrew's birthday is on the 11th (of a different month) so they'd kinda match.

10-16-12 is the day that Mr. JCrew and I met (just 5 years prior.) My birthday is on the 16th (of a different month) so naturally 16 is a favorite number.

10-19-12 is the official due date. I like the number 19 a lot and 19 is 8 days after the 11th.

See, Little JCrew already had numbers to analyze with his b-day. He is 8 days after me and we was born on the 24th, so 2x4=8.

I just think it's fun to make it mean something, but if it doesn't, it'll be okay. We'll make something up!

The end of this pregnancy is going great. Had to move my doctor's appointment around too many times because of work, but I finally got in there this week. All is still measuring fine and no complications. Blood pressure is low and weight gain is normal. Isn't it funny to watch the scale climb at a fast rate and not be worried? On the 21st, I start going weekly to my appointments.

I am so excited to meet Baby B. I wonder each day how he is going to be. Like Little JCrew? Or a whole new mixture of Mommy and Daddy?

By the time the end nears, I feel with this pregnancy and the last, I revert back to my eating habits of the first trimester; plain, non-fancy food. I'm in love with toast topped with peanut butter and cinnamon sugar! I ate it for breakfast and dinner yesterday and will have it again this morning (if there is bread left!)

I guess that's about it for me. Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover