Monday, September 10, 2012

The Best of Friends

I know that I have been blessed with a great group of friends! I will not take advantage of knowing that. But there is something to be said about the friends that have been around since my childhood.

It doesn't matter how often we speak (phone, email, text) or even how often we can see eachother (across state lines), I know that if I needed them in any way, I could pick up the phone and they'd be there. Or if I just needed to chat, we could pick up where we last left off.

It's a great feeling knowing you have friends like that. We all grow up and start families of our own and those families are our prioirity, but we still have each other.

On Friday I woke up to a "happy" on my front step. Mr. JCrew was leaving to take Little JCrew on a walk and he said I had a package. I promised him I hadn't ordered anything (though he was doubtful.) So, while he was walking, I opened it still without knowing who it came from.



My jaw dropped when I opened the package and saw the gift note. It was from my dearest friend and her family. They just welcomed their third girl in April. She had some complications at birth, but is home and perfectly healthy now. Her first two girls are 13 months apart, so she has given me lots of encouraging words on how great it will be in the midst of the exhausting times! :)



Pulling the contents of the pacakge out, I saw Baby B's name! Then Little JCrew's!! They were getting their first matching item! Beach Towels!



With hoods!


I think they're adorable and can't wait for them to use them at the pool, lake, beach, everywhere!!

That's one thing I am very excited about, is having matching things with their names on them.



Thank you, to my dearest friend and her family for the precious gift! I love them and love you! Wish we lived close enough so her girls and my boys could grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover