Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thankful

I really should write this on Thursday so it could be Thankful Thursday!

When I hear complaints, it's weird that my ears automatically shut closed. Some instances are different when people have grown to trust you and they open up to you. That's not complaining. However, whether my ears shut off or I listen, I become thankful.

I am so thankful for everything that has happened in my life. Even the bad things happen for a reason. I am so thankful for my husband and boys! Mr. JCrew was definitely meant for me. He loves my quirky ways (or at least overlooks them ;) ).

I am thankful I have family so close. I miss my brother and sisters, but I have my parents and Mr. JCrew's family here.

I am so thankful to have a roof over my head and food in the pantry. It's not just any roof, but a roof I love.

I'm so thankful for my friends. They are such a great support system. I could definitely see myself building my friendships stronger if I stayed home and didn't work. Working cuts out free time for friends. All my free time goes to my family.

I am thankful for the church staff. The nursery workers are so good with kids; even the disorderly ones. Even seeing them outside the church setting, they love to see the kids. They treat us like family.

I am so thankful for God's love. With it, I can overcome any hardship. It's easy to get busy, but He's always there. He's never too busy for me.

It's nice to slow down and look around. I truly am blessed with little things that amount to big things!! I hope to never forget them.


















- Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. so true.
    so sweet.
    thanks for sharing your heart.
    love the pic of little j.c. in the basket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover