Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bad Dog

This is why the dogs hang out in their crate while we leave the house.




While I was out voting and visiting the doctor on Tuesday, the dogs had a good time with a block of wood.

On my current project, I made Little JCrew blocks of wood from my scraps. He loves them. When his cousin came to visit Monday, the boys were playing with the blocks.

The cousin is afraid of dogs, so I put Anderson in the cage while Colby hid, as usual. The boys then took the wooden blocks to offer Anderson as he cried from the cage. I didn't get one of the blocks out of the cage and came home to a pile of mulch and a hurt block. I had to laugh.

It just reminds me when I want to reward the dogs and trust them... They just won't let me.


- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover