Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day!

Well, I am disappointed in my polling place. Alphabetically organized, the line I'm in is too slow! I watch the other lines move smoothly as I wait. At times like this I wish I could use my maiden name! But, I've tried to make use of my time and made my to-do list for the day and I am now blogging.

The only time constraint I had today was a doctor's appointment. Luckily my doctor's office was so kind when I asked to push back my appt this morning as I told them I was trying to vote! It's such an important day, I don't want to leave!



Here's a look at my night owl. Such an innocent face! I made the mistake of having a Dr Pepper at lunch. Why do I have to learn things the hard way? Maybe I'm stubborn. :)

Yesterday, Little JCrew's cousin came for a visit. Little JCrew wanted to show him his puppies.



They are so cute together. Five months apart.

Lots of high-fives were given!




I'm in love with my boys.






I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. Like I mentioned, I've been working on projects while on maternity leave. Some did not get done, and one project in particular may not get done until next year. That's okay! Gives me something to look forward to!




Baby B is five weeks old now and coming into his own. Mr. JCrew keeps commenting how he gets cuter by the day. Such a biased parent! But honestly, babies can look funny when they are so young. They need the chunk to attain cuteness! Little JCrew took the chunk to a new level! We'll see if Baby B follows in his footsteps.

Here's to a great last week of maternity leave. Loving on my boys all day long!

- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover