Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thrifty Again - Lawn Furniture

Thank you for allowing me to be honest. This blogging thing is definitely a release for me. I just hope I can keep it entertaining to the readers.

Being on maternity leave for such a short time, I think I thought of too many projects! I got a lot done, but not everything. I know that when I go back to work, my time management will be so different. I'm already working 24 hours a week from home and I just barely keep on top of all my chores while balancing play time with my boys. I knew once I went back into work, I'd have little time for projects.

Little project time will force me to be even thriftier. It's more about time than money. I need to find things that can be done in an hour or less.

First up... revive my outdoor furniture. The sun takes a beating on outdoor furniture. Even my metal furniture was fading.



I got a can of spray paint... black magic color and went to town. Light, even strokes.



It made such a difference! Now it has a shimmer to it and looks brand new! Such an easy project. $7 for the paint.



Yay. I love cheap updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover