Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I thought this posted on Thursday, but there was an error. So, now I can include photos from Thursday!

I hope you all are having a very happy Thanksgiving with your families and friends. My prayers are with those that are overseas and unable to be with their families (one being my cousin, Brett.) Serving our country is a duty that has no off-hours. Brett will be home in three months to see his beautiful wife and two boys. Yay!

I cannot be more thankful for my family. I am truly blessed. I have parents that love me unconditionally and provided for me growing up. They laid a solid foundation for me to stand on.



I am so thankful for my friends. There are so many people in my life that are supportive and there for me when I need a hand to hold or an ear to listen. Each one of my friends is so strong. I learn from each and every one of them.



I am in awe of my awesome husband. This man has made my world so much brighter. I cannot thank him enough for being by my side through every situation. He’s there for the good and bad. He lets me cry for no reason because he knows it is hard being a girl. :) He supports my dreams and laughs at my jokes! I hit the jackpot and thank God every day that he brought him to me.



I am thankful for my children and the joy that they give me. When I am with them, I can’t wipe the smile off my face. That’s even when they are cranky too! I love to snuggle with them and kiss their sweet cheeks. Little JCrew gives the best hugs in the world and I tell him that every day!



I am in love with my God and could never do a thing without Him. He has provided me with so much that makes me rich.

Let us continue to give thanks even in the darkest of days and every day.



- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover