Monday, December 3, 2012

A CrockPot Recipe That Is Not

I LOVE using my crockpot to make yummy recipes. It's so easy to just throw things in there and be done.

However, I don't recommend this cookbook.\

I don't remember how I got it, but each time I pull it out I remember how much I dislike it.

Almost all recipes have you cook the ingredients before putting them in the crockpot. What is the point then???

Mr. JCrew and I selected a Chicken Pot Pie recipe for this week. It had me cook the chicken on the stove, then cook the veggies in the microwave!! This is not my idea of saving time!

I think it turned out fine, but that was too many steps when it come to a crockpot recipe.

While I was making the meal last night, Little JCrew was a begger. I had fixed hot chocolate and had the marshmellows out, so I gave him three. I always remember having them as a snack after school, so I thought they'd be a safe sugar snack.

He had either nine or twelve; I lost count. But it was enough to make him hyper!! We had an entertaining night. At least he calmed down a good hour before bed. Guess we wont be eating those in high doses for a while.


Baby B is growing so fast. He's already 11 pounds at 2 months. I noticed I haven't been posting pictures of him, so here are two.


He's my little cutie. When he's not squinting his eyes, they are big and beautiful like his brother's. Yesterday he slept all day, so when he had them awake last night to eat, I just loved staring at him.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover