Monday, December 31, 2012

Five Years of Love

My favorite day of the year is today. Everyone celebrates the new year with hopes of new beginnings. It's a fresh start.

Engagement Day - December 14, 2007

Five years ago, today, at 10:30AM, I said, "I Do" to my favorite person in the whole world. It feels so long ago, yet not, at the same time.

December 31, 2007

I had butterflies that day. It was a new beginning to a new life.

December 31, 2007

In January, I flew to Alabama to meet my new family. They had a wedding cake to celebrate.



We lived apart for 16 months, but saw each other at least every other week. (I miss going to Destin!)

2008

2008
   This guy was someone special.

July 2008

He was definitely brought into my life without me searching.

August 2008
October 2008
I left my job and home in Florida to create a new life with my new husband. It was so cool to say that word. To feel like I belonged somewhere and to know how much someone loved me.

Thanksgiving 2009
I loved my new last name. I've always loved that name before I even met Mr. JCrew. I've had a baby name list since I was in eighth grade... (yes, I love lists.) Jensen was a name I heard for a boy and I loved it. With it being my last name, all my kids would have it! ... and I like the spelling of my last name better. -son instead of -sen.

December 2009
So many memories have been created in these five years.

August 2009

We ran a 5k together. It was the first time I had ever run more than a mile outside of school.

October 2009
We then ran another 5k.

September 2010
We've made memories at the Zoo, Aquarium, mountains and Ocoee White Water rafting.

July 2010

We bought a house together and added a third dog the our crew.

July 2010
We've had our goofy times ...

October 2010

November 2009
And our grown up moments.

April 2008
October 2010

 I have also been blessed with two beautiful boys.

August 24, 2011

October 2011

October 1, 2012
All of this wouldn't be possible had I not been where I was, when I was, to have met this beautiful stranger that I now can't love enough. I don't think I could ever tell him enough how much he means to me and how thankful I am.



 I am such a spoiled girl. I have a wonderful husband by my side that bends over backwards to do what he can to provide for me and the boys (dogs too!)


November 2012

Thank you, Mr. JCrew, for making my life so beautiful! I love you.

November 2012



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! I hope your move went smoothly over the weekend. I know you're excited to be back home.

      Delete
  2. so sweet. what memories. Happy Anniversary you guys. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover