Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Elmo Party

The weekend flew past me and Monday was already here. Now it's Tuesday and I'm wondering where the days are are in such a rush to go. Did I forget about a party?

Speaking of parties... on Saturday, Little JCrew and Mr. Bigglesworth were invited to their friend's 2nd birthday party.



It was Elmo-themed.

Elmo after after the little hands grabbed some fruit


The kids had a GREAT time and the food was so creative and yummy.



Jules did a great job with all the little touches. You can tell a lot of work was done.

Have you ever seen an Elmo sandwich cutter?

And would you believe she's a month away from having another? She's having a shower at my house this weekend, and I've been anxious to share the details next week. I love baby showers and parties. It's so much fun to hang out with friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover