Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mr. Brigglesworth



I have been trying to come up with a blog name for Baby B. He won’t be a baby forever, so I needed something else for him.



The main reason I have blog names is for my kids’ protection. Not that I’m scared of anything being taken from or about them; but protecting them from future embarrassment, possibly.



When they get older, who knows where technology will be, but if their friends were to “google” their names, I don’t want the picture of Little JCrew with a breastpump part to show up. It's not like my kids have normal names that would get lost in a web-search.

 I love writing about the funny stories and the blog is so easy to share with the distant family. Blog names allow me to continue the funny stories without them coming to haunt them later in life.




In fact, I got the best compliment over the weekend from Nana. She told me that she feels she sees my boys as much as her great grandson that lives in the same city as her. That's what this blog is here for.  I'm glad my family in other states can see the Jenson boys. (Hi, Nana!!)



I've also started watermarking pictures of my kids (and house) so that no one can take it and claim them as theirs. There are crazy people out there.
Little JCrew use to be called Baby J before we knew if he was a boy or girl. I thought I could make Little JCrew #2 work, but it just wasn’t right. “Baby B” was then created with hopes of a new name coming.



Baby B’s new blog name will be Mr. Brigglesworth from this post on. The tags for Baby J and Baby B will remain unchanged. If you ever want to see posts only with Little JCrew in them, just click on “Baby J” in the column on your right.


Baby B’s name might be a handful to type, but it’s fun to say.


Mr. Brigglesworth is not the only nickname we have come up with. He also responds to:

- Lord Brigglesworth (his Downton Abbey name)
- Brigglemeister
- Briggingham
- Broseph
- Briggie-Smalls
- Briggs-in-a-blanket
- Sir Briggs-a-lot
- Briggatoni (Rice-A-Roni)
- Brigglejuice


I'm so thankful for technology and being able to feel close to my family (and friends) back home in Florida (and Georgia/Mississippi.) Life is changing so fast and I don't want anyone to miss out.


Love from,

Lindsay, Mr. JCrew, Little JCrew and Mr. Brigglesworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover